Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for a change? 1 Stop is seeking a solutions-focused team player to join our operations in Wangaratta!
1 Stop Driving School became a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2013 with training centres in Bundalong, Wangaratta and Barmah in Northeast Victoria. 1 Stop Driving School takes pride in delivering, training and assessment in the fields of Civil Construction Plant Operations and Driving Operations.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager. In this role, you will manage, lead and develop a team responsible for the delivery of our services. You will be responsible for coordinating and executing day-to-day operations of the business, which includes but are not limited to:
· Enquiry management
· Liaising with Regulators (Vic Roads & WorkSafe)
· Client management
· Student engagement and support
· Completions reporting
· Room and asset bookings
· Performing organisational secretariat duties
What we’re looking for:
· Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Operations Manager
· Must be willing to gain a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116)
· Must have a valid and current Drivers Licence
· Must have a current or be able to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check
· Have excellent customer services skills
· Demonstrate strong organisational, planning and time management skills
· Demonstrate attention to detail
What is in it for you?
· Competitive salary package
· The opportunity to make the role your own and grow it.
· Work hours that reflect a work-life balance
· Opportunity to work with an established RTO
· Opportunity to establish ongoing connections with industry
How to Apply
We invite you to apply by providing:
· A current resume and cover letter
· Responses to key selection criteria
· Details of at least two (2) current professional referees
If you are an experienced Operations Manager, with strong people development and leadership skills and experience in either Transport, Civil Construction or Training environments, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW for immediate consideration of your application!
Please submit your applications to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will close as soon as suitable candidates have been found.
Click HERE to view/download the Operations Manager position description.
1 Stop Driving School is a Registered Training Organisation seeking to expand our current capacity to deliver quality training in Civil Construction and Transport Driver Training
Applicants must be Industry Qualified and experienced trainers who hold current TAE40116 or undertaking the qualification.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the following competencies-
Trucks up to HC,
You must also possess the following:
- Current Vic Roads or RMS printout
- Current Police check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Preferred but not essential:
Earthmoving – Skid Steer, Excavator, Backhoe, Front End Loader, Roller.
WorkSafe High Risk Licence for EWP and Forklift would be an advantage.
This is a Part-time Position (With a view to move to a permanent position)
Applicants must be able to work a 40hr week based at our Bundalong, Wangaratta and Barmah Campus with offsite courses also.
Please email your application addressing the criteria and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 784 Yarrawonga 3730.
For further information you can call Sput on 0438942316
Civil Construction Plant Operator Trainer /Assessor
About the Position
A casual position exists to deliver in a range of Civil Construction competencies. Based in Bundalong, Barmah, and Wangaratta the position would suit someone who has worked in a Civil Construction environment is methodical, gets on well with a multitude of different people and has good communication skills.
This position is casual with a view to move to a permanent position. Applicants must be able to work up to a 35 hrs week and be willing to teach off site.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Construction industry.
- Must hold TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Must have a current or be able to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in operating earthmoving equipment as a minimum Skid Steer, Excavator, Backhoe, Front end loader, Roller.
- Experience in Traffic Control /Traffic Management would be an advantage
- WorkSafe High Risk Licence for EWP and Forklift would be an advantage.
- Heavy vehicle Drivers Licence
Please email your application addressing the key selection criteria and resume to: email@example.com
or post to PO Box 784 Yarrawonga 3730.
For further information you can call Sput on 0438 942 316