Civil Construction Plant Operator – Trainer / Assessor
About the Position
A Casual position exists to deliver in a range of Civil Construction competencies. Based mainly in the Barmah district, with occasional work at Bundalong and Wangaratta the position would ideally suit someone who has worked in a Civil Construction enviroment, is methodical, gets on well with a multitude of different people and has good communication skills.
This position is casual with a view to move to a permanent position. Applicants must be able to work up to a 40hr week as be willing to teach off site.
1 Stop Driving School is a Registered Training Organisation seeking to expand our current capacity to deliver quality training in Civil Construction.
Key Selection Criteria includes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Civil Construction industry
- Must hold TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Must have a current or be able to obtain a Working with Children and Police Check
- Must be able to work flexible hours including Saturdays and Sundays
- Proficient in operating earthmoving equipment as a minimum Skid Steer, Excavator, Backhoe, Front end loader, Roller
- Experience in Traffic Control Traffic Management would be an advantage
- Worksafe High Risk Licence for EWP and Forklift would be an advantage
- Heavy vehicle Drivers Licence
This is a Part-time Position (With a view to
Please email your application addressing the key selection criteria and resume
or post to PO Box 784 Yarrawonga 3730.
For further information, you can call Sput on 0438942316