Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, 1 Stop Driving School is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data may be used or disclosed by 1 Stop Driving School for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. 1 Stop Driving School may disclose your personal information for these purposes to:
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Populating authenticated VET (Vocational Education and Training) transcripts;
• Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
• Pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• Administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a NCVER student survey which may be administered by a NCVER employee, agent or third-party contractor.
You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au)
STUDENT DECLARATION AND CONSENT