COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and how it affects 1 Stop Driving School students and staff.
The Department of Education and Training together with Department of Health and Human Services has provided guidelines for higher education services.
As per the guidelines, 1 Stop Driving School will implement the following actions as of 16th March 2020.
- Students will be asked if they have, or have been in contact with a person who is a, confirmed case of COVID-19
- Students will be asked if they have returned from one of the 4 countries listed below.
- If you have returned from
- Mainland China since 1st February 2020
- Iran since 1st March 2020
- Korea since 5th March 2020, or
- Italy since 11th March 2020
You are NOT to attend 1 Stop Driving School and are to isolate at home for 14 days from the date of your return.
- Unwell students and staff will be sent home, where they should remain until symptoms resolve and it is up to the individual to seek medical assistance as required.
- Support will be arranged for students that cannot attend regular classes
- 1 Stop Driving School will contact Department of Health and
Human Services (1300 651 160) if:
- Student or staff is a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Student or staff is a close
contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- A close contact is classified as having had at least 15 minutes face to face contact with a confirmed case or shared a close space with someone for more than 2 hours with a confirmed case.
Staff at 1 Stop driving school appreciate your understanding at this time and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, you can check the websites of Department of Education and Training and Department of Health and Human Services for additional information and updates.